Sunday, November 11, 2012

11/8/12 &11/9/12

On Thursday we looked at many different paragraphs from different textbooks about the Underground Railroad. Every paragraph described and explained it differently. Some talked about important people such as Harriet Tubman. Some talk about the stops along the way. And some talk about the slaves that took the passage. ON Friday we went to the computer lab to compare the North and South states during the time of slavery. I found that the South was more populated, had a larger land area and had many more slaves. None of those are that surprising. But I did fond something else interesting. In the North, there were more women than in the South. I think it is because in the North women are looked at as more than just a housewives while women in the South were looked at as having no rights. Thursday: "What's green and has wheels?" "Grass I lied about the wheels" Friday: "What's blue and smells like red paint?" "Blue paint" People usually think my jokes are stupid but I always laugh at them and say they are so funny. It puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day so I don't care what people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment